We accept resumes and applications anytime throughout the year. Our open positions will vary based on the season. Listed below are general descriptions of positons we routinely hire. Please feel free to reach out to Reyna Perez in the Human Resources Department for additional information. email@example.com
Multiple Greenhouse Section Grower Positions:• Observe, irrigate, and grow crops using trained cultural guidelines, tray weights, horticultural techniques, and equipment.
• Correctly perform irrigation (watering) regarding when, correct volume, and timing as trained by the Grower Supervisor.
• Grow crops to quality standards within the scheduled time limits, as defined by the Weeks to Grow.
• Plant maintenance – weeding, cut back and consolidation, watering, fertilizing, raking, and applying gravel.
• Handle chemical applications, including working with sprayers with up to 100 ft. hoses.
• Spray chemicals up to twice per week after normal business hours, based on chemical type and need.
• Work hours are generally Monday-Friday, rotating schedule. Mandatory rotating weekends and holidays. Mandatory overtime as needed.
Multiple Greenhouse Associate Positions:• Performs the following tasks in the greenhouse: Harvesting, Sticking, Transplanting, Seeding, Plant Movement, Plant Maintenance, Stock Maintenance, and Potting of stock to specifications.
• Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm – hours subject to change based on Production needs
• Full-time Permanent and Temporary
Multiple Greenhouse Team Lead Positions:• Facilitate workflow process with support and supervisor of area Supervisor
• Lead a small team of workers to accomplish given tasks
• Direct quality and quantity standards, providing hands on training
• Accept process change and encourage engagement
• Must be detail-oriented, with an ability to multitask
CDL Class A Truck Drivers:• Transport and deliver our product by driving diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations or straight trucks short distances and/or long distances
• Home time – It’s important to you, so it’s important to us!
• Competitive pay package