We accept resumes and applications anytime throughout the year. Our open positions will vary based on the season. Listed below are general descriptions of positons we routinely hire. Please feel free to reach out to Allison Campbell in the Human Resources Department for additional information. Allison.Campbell@glplants.com
Multiple Greenhouse Growing Positions:• Care and upkeep of greenhouses
• Plant maintenance- including weeding, cut back and consolidation
• Watering and fertilizing
• Handle chemical applications
• Grow crops within the scheduled time limits and to ensure that they achieve quality standards
• Typical schedule Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm rotating weekends, OT as required
• Education/Experience: No formal education is required for this position, however, must be able to understand training materials and be able to obtain your PA private applicators license.
Multiple Production Worker Positions:• Performs the following tasks in the greenhouse: Harvesting, Sticking, Transplanting, Seeding, Plant Movement, Plant Maintenance, Stock Maintenance, and Potting of stock to specifications.
• Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm – hours subject to change based on Production needs
• Full-time Permanent and Temporary
CDL Class A Truck Drivers:• Transport and deliver our product by driving diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations or straight trucks short distances and/or long distances
• Home time – It’s important to you, so it’s important to us!
• Competitive pay package