We accept resumes and applications anytime throughout the year. Our open positions will vary based on the season. Listed below are general descriptions of positons we routinely hire. Please feel free to reach out to Reyna Perez in the Human Resources Department for additional information. email@example.com
Maintenance Technician:• Schedule: Monday– Friday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, with rotating Weekends
• Assist with maintaining and repairing building and greenhouses' plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts.
• Assist with replacing worn or damaged hoses, wiring, or belts in machines and equipment.
• Empty trash cans and dumpsters using a Tow Motor.
• Use power tools including impact gun, grinder, saw, torch, and drills.
• Operate backhoe to dig trenches for water and sewer pipes.
• Repair parking lot and sidewalks with gravel, asphalt, cold patching materials, and concrete.
• Operate snow removal equipment to maintain parking lots and sidewalks during inclement weather.
Multiple Greenhouse Associate Positions:• Performs the following tasks in the greenhouse: Harvesting, Sticking, Transplanting, Seeding, Plant Movement, Plant Maintenance, Stock Maintenance, and Potting of stock to specifications.
• Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm – hours subject to change based on Production needs
• Full-time Permanent and Temporary
Multiple Greenhouse Team Lead Positions:• Facilitate workflow process with support and supervisor of area Supervisor
• Lead a small team of workers to accomplish given tasks
• Direct quality and quantity standards, providing hands on training
• Accept process change and encourage engagement
• Must be detail-oriented, with an ability to multitask
CDL Class A Truck Drivers:• Transport and deliver our product by driving diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations or straight trucks short distances and/or long distances
• Home time – It’s important to you, so it’s important to us!
• Competitive pay package