We accept resumes and applications anytime throughout the year. Our open positions will vary based on the season. Listed below are general descriptions of positons we routinely hire. Please feel free to reach out to Reyna Perez in the Human Resources Department for additional information. firstname.lastname@example.org
Multiple Greenhouse Associate Positions:• Performs the following tasks in the greenhouse: Harvesting, Sticking, Transplanting, Seeding, Plant Movement, Plant Maintenance, Stock Maintenance, and Potting of stock to specifications.
• Monday-Friday 7:00am-3:30pm – hours subject to change based on Production needs
• Full-time Permanent and Temporary
Multiple Greenhouse Team Lead Positions:• Facilitate workflow process with support and supervisor of area Supervisor
• Lead a small team of workers to accomplish given tasks
• Direct quality and quantity standards, providing hands on training
• Accept process change and encourage engagement
• Must be detail-oriented, with an ability to multitask
CDL Class A Truck Drivers:• Transport and deliver our product by driving diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations or straight trucks short distances and/or long distances
• Home time – It’s important to you, so it’s important to us!
• Competitive pay package